Thursday 26 May 2011

First time around

Taking the first step in doing something like this is often scary. In fact, I'm find that putting my thoughts out where anyone could see them, is possibly one of the scariest things I could do. However, that leads me to the point of the blog. Not written so that everybody knows exactly who I am, this is meant to make me feel free to say anything. I don 't want to be ridiculus though.
I want to put what I'm feeling or thinking, but I'm too scared to share in day to day life, on here. In other words, find what is on the other side of the mask I suspect I wear. This is the first step, accepting that there is a mask to look behind. So I hope I don't come across as an angsty teenager, but I do want to look at myself carefully and I hope to learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment